Xur is back in the game later today and will be available to visit across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC platforms.
Two weekly Destiny 2 events are scheduled to return, with Agent of the Nine arriving back at the same time as the Trials of Osiris.
Both activities offer rewards and new weapons and armour to unlock in the main game.
However, Trials requires you to score wins in a team of three, while Xur requires Glimmer Legendary Shards.
And with Xur back in the game, Guardians will have to track him down to one of his regular locations, including the EDZ, Nessus and The Tower Hangar.
New exotic rewards and armour will be available to purchase from Xur until the weekly reset, hosted on Tuesday, January 25.
Xur is expected back in the game at around 5pm GMT with a new list of exotic weapons and Legendary armour pieces. It should also be noted that the Destiny support team will not reveal his final location, and it will be up to Guardians to scope out all of his regular haunts.
A full report of what new exotics are available to buy will be shared within a few minutes of his return.
For those new to Destiny, the Legendary Shards used by Xur are remnants of powerful items used to improve gear or trade for other stuff.
It should also be noted that Xur will be dropping items similar in power level to your character.
And another part of Xur that is new to the latest version of Destiny 2 is that he now drops Cipher Quests for free.
The Quest will reward you with an exotic Cipher, and last week included completing 21 Strikes or winning the same number of Crucible or Gambit matches.
Every week, Guardians can acquire one Exotic Engram using Legendary Shards that will decrypt as Exotics that aren’t already in your collection.
Last week, Xur was selling these exotic items:
- Sweet Business Primary Auto Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- Gwisin Vest Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Armamentarium Titan Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Vesper of Radius Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards.
- Jian 7 Rifle Energy Pulse Rifle 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver Primary Hand Cannon for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer.
- False Promises Primary Auto Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex Energy Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12 Energy Shotgun
- Seventh Seraph SAW Heavy Machine Gun
- Swarm of the Raven Heavy Grenade Launcher.
Published at Fri, 21 Jan 2022 06:39:38 +0000