Nintendo is bringing Black Friday to the Switch early, as the Cyber Deals Sale goes live later today (November 18).
The Cyber Deals Sale will see over 1,000 Nintendo Switch games receive discounts on the eShop.
This includes first-party games such as Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, as well as third-party releases like Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
First-party Nintendo games will be discounted by the traditional 33%, taking many down to around £33.
The Nintendo Switch Black Friday eShop sale kicks off at 2pm GMT on November 18, and runs until midnight on Tuesday, November 30.
The news was announced by Nintendo: “Players can join the battle to defend Hyrule a century before the events of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, discounted for the first time.
“Those interested in upping their virtual skateboarding skills can also drop in and show off their own style with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. In New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, anyone can run, leap and stomp their way through more than 160 2D side-scrolling courses in traditional Super Mario style.
“Up to four players can explore endless ways to interact with the vast world of Rivellon in Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition. And whether players want to command a capable crop of different types of Pikmin or collect items and food in Pikmin 3 Deluxe, or challenge their mind and have a feast for their senses in Tetris Effect: Connected, there is a wide variety of titles on sale for everyone.”
Needless to say, it’s third-party games that will receive the biggest discounts during the Black Friday eShop sale.
Cities Skylines: Nintendo Switch Edition, for example, is reduced by a massive 75% for the duration of the sale.
Elsewhere, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is reduced by 40%, while The Witcher 3 and Hotline Miami Collection are down by 50%.
Fans of the fighting genre are also in for a treat, with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is reduced by 55%.
The sale even includes one or two new releases, such as Sonic Colours Ultimate and FIFA 22.
You can see some of the early Nintendo Switch Black Friday Cyber Deals discounts below…
Nintendo Switch Cyber Deals highlights…
• Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – 33%
• New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 33%
• Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 – 45%
• Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition – 30%
• Pikmin 3 Deluxe – 33%
• Tetris Effect: Connected – 33%
• Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – 40%
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 50%
• Hotline Miami Collection – 50%
• Ori and the Will of the Wisps – 40%
• Cities: Skylines – Nintendo Switch Edition – 75%
• Sonic Colours: Ultimate – 25%
• DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition – 50%
• Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – 55%
• Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – 30%
• FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition – 30%
Published at Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:21:09 +0000