Valorant update 3.12 may not be the biggest patch the game has ever received, but it does make some crucial changes.
This includes the ability to set different keybinds for each Agent, something that fans have been requesting for a long time.
If you want to further customise your Agents, simply go to Settings and Controls. You can then create keybinds for each Agent, and copy them to other profiles.
In addition to the Keybind feature, Riot Games has introduced the ability to report disruptive players during the pre-game.
Not only that, but you can hover over players and add them to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
Then there’s the new Friendly Fire detection feature, which monitors how much damage you cause to teammates.
Deal too much damage and you might even be punished by Riot Games.
Needless to say, the new update makes a host of bug fixes and smaller gameplay tweaks, which you can see in the patch notes below.
This includes various Progression Updates, as well as character fixes and a party invite bug fix.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
• We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
– Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
– Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
– Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
– Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
– You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
• Report in Agent Select is now live!
– You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
– You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
• Friendly Fire detection
– You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
• Wide Player Cards
– After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
• Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
• Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
• Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party
Published at Wed, 08 Dec 2021 08:50:00 +0000