The clock has struck midnight, which means a new daily Wordle puzzle has appeared online. If you’ve been playing Wordle since day one, you may have noticed that the puzzles are getting harder. Fortunately, if you’re struggling to solve today’s daily Wordle teaser for March 4, then Express Online has put together a selection of clues to help you get the answer, continuing with Wordle 258. We won’t be giving away the answer, but continue to the bottom of the page if you want a little help solving the daily Wordle. Good luck!
It’s more than likely you already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re in need of a refresher, here are the rules.
Players are given six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You can do this via the process of elimination.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 258 hints…
General Wordle tips…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
Wordle 258 clues…
1. Today’s Wordle puzzle has a whopping three vowels in it!
2. Speaking of vowels, one of them appears twice.
3. If you really want to get out in front, Wordle 258 starts with the letter ‘A’.
Published at Fri, 04 Mar 2022 00:38:00 +0000