Today’s Wordle puzzle has finally gone live, and judging by the reaction online, it’s causing fans a fair few problems. Wordle 264 is available throughout March 10, so you’d better hurry if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If you’re dangerously close to using up all your guesses, then Express Online has put together some handy hints to help you solve the puzzle. We’re not going to give away the answer completely, but hopefully the spoiler-free clues at the bottom of the page should point you in the right direction. Good luck!
There’s a good chance you already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re new to the game, here’s how it works.
As part of Wordle, players are given six chances to figure out a different five-letter word each day.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 264 hints for March 10…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 264 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 264 has two different vowels.
2. Wordle 264 starts with the letter ‘L’.
3. The only way you won’t figure out today’s Wordle answer is if you momentarily lose concentration.
Published at Thu, 10 Mar 2022 01:49:00 +0000