Wordle fans have a new puzzle to tackle for March 13. Wordle 267 is available for the next 24-hours, so you’d better hurry if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If you’re in danger of losing your precious streak, then Express Online is here to help. We’re not going to give away the answer, but hopefully the three clues at the bottom of the page will nudge you in the right direction. Good luck solving Wordle 267, and make sure to check back tomorrow for fresh hints for the next Wordle.
Chances are you already know how to play Wordle, but if you are new to the game, here’s how it works.
The game begins with an empty grid, and players are given six chances to figure out a different five-letter word each day.
When you guess a word, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you really want a challenge, Wordle features a hard mode, which bans players from guessing letters that have already been ruled out.
It’s a fantastic game, although if you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 267 hints for March 13…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 267 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 267 contains two vowels.
2. Wordle 267 starts with the letter ‘F’.
3. Still can’t figure it out? Maybe you need to concentrate.
Published at Sun, 13 Mar 2022 00:09:38 +0000