Wordle 269 is available for March 15. Fans have just 24-hours to figure out the answer, before Wordle 269 is replaced by a new daily puzzle. With this in mind, you’d better hurry and solve the daily Wordle, especially if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling to figure out the answer for Wordle 269, then Express Online has put together a selection of clues to help you along the way. We won’t give away the answer, so no posting spoilers in the comments section. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to guess a five letter word in six guesses or under. Indeed, the quicker you solve the puzzle, the bigger the bragging rights.
When you make a guess, the letter tiles show up in one of three different colours.
If the tile goes grey, then that particular letter doesn’t appear in the word at all. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter does feature in the word, just not in that position.
Finally, if the tile turns green, then that letter does appear in the word, and is in the correct position.
Using the green, grey and yellow letters. players should be able to figure out the word before the guesses run out.
Express Online’s clues will help, although there are one or two foolproof methods to help you solve the puzzle every time. Check out the link above to find out.
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 269 March 15 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 269 contains two different vowels – although one of them appears twice.
2. Wordle 269 starts with the letter ‘T’.
3. Your friends will make fun of you if you get this one wrong.
Published at Tue, 15 Mar 2022 00:15:00 +0000