It may be a Monday, but at least there’s a new Wordle puzzle to solve. Wordle 275 is live for March 21, meaning you have just 24-hours to solve the new puzzle and keep that winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 275 for March 21, then you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online has put together a selection of three spoiler-free clues to help you figure out the answer. Good luck, and remember to check back tomorrow for the next batch of Wordle clues.
If you like the look of Wordle but aren’t quite sure how to play it, here’s how the popular puzzle game works.
Players are given just six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You’ll need to use the process of elimination to get the correct answer, so use your guesses wisely.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, your success rate as a percentage, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Check out the latest hints for Wordle 275 below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 275 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 275 contains two vowels.
2. Wordle 275 starts with the letter ‘T’.
3. Don’t get this confused with the other spelling.
Published at Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:18:00 +0000