I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that Monday isn’t my favourite day of the week, but at least we get a new Wordle puzzle to solve. After a weekend of tricky puzzles, Wordle fans were hoping for something a little more straightforward on March 28, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. If you need help solving Wordle 282, simply head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in six guesses. To do this you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles after each turn.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
Fail to figure out the correct word and you’ll have to wait until the following day for a new Wordle puzzle. You’ll also lose your winning streak.
You can share your score on social media, while the app itself keeps track of your statistics.
If you want to keep your streak alive, check out some general Wordle tips and tricks below, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 282 on March 28…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 282 March 28 clues…
1. Wordle 282 starts with the letter ‘F’
2. Wordle 282 has two vowels.
3. Keep looking for the right answer, it’s there somewhere.
Published at Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:24:00 +0000