Wordle fans can sink their teeth into a brand new puzzle for April 7, as Wordle 292 goes live for the next 24-hours. Because the new Wordle puzzle is giving some players trouble, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you get the right answer. Just head to the bottom of the page, where you can find some general tips and tricks, followed by the hints for Wordle 292 on April 7.
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully figure out the answer, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you do manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media for bragging rights. The app also keeps track of your statistics, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for your daily dose of Wordle 292 hints for April 7…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words, as they contain lots of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, perhaps follow it up with something like ‘SPENT’ to incorporate even more common letters.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 292 clues…
1. Wordle 292 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 292 contains two vowels.
3. A sudden army attack.
Published at Wed, 06 Apr 2022 23:06:53 +0000