Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the next Operation Snowdown challenge for the Christmas event.
Replacing the traditional Winterfest event, Operation Snowdown features daily rewards that can be earned by completing festive challenges.
Completing challenges will earn players everything from new skins and backbling, to harvesting tools, loading screens and sprays. A new challenge is released each day.
“Taking the Island by storm December 18 to January 5, complete Snowmando’s Quests for free Outfits and more, fly planes through the chilly skies, play fan-favourite LTMs, and enjoy the snowy scenery,” reads the official description.
You can unlock the Snowmando Outfit by completing nine different challenges, while the Frost Squad Outfit is available once you’ve completed 12 tasks.
Available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Switch, the latest challenge unlocks the Snowmando spray.
To unlock the spray, players will need to dance at five different holiday trees across the map – fortunately, not in the same game!
Completing the challenge is easy if you know where to look. As you can see from the map below, the trees are located in all of the major points of interest in Fortnite.
The first tree (not that the order matters) can be found in Holly Hedges. Remember to dance in front of the tree when you spot it.
A second tree is located in Salty Towers, followed by a third tree in Pleasant Park. You can probably dance in front of these holiday trees in the same match.
There’s a fourth tree in the Orchard, while a fifth tree can be found all the way east in Dirty Docks.
There’s even a sixth tree located in Craggy Cliffs, just in case you land in the wrong spot.
If you’re still struggling to locate the Christmas trees, then check out the YouTube video below. The remaining challenges can be seen further down the page.
Fortnite Operation Snowdown challenges in full…
• Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (9)
• Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (12)
• Visit different Snowmando outposts (5)
• Search chests at Snowmando outposts (5)
• Dance at Different Holiday trees (5)
• Place Top 10 with friends in Squads (3)
• Destroy Nutcracker statues (5)
• Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (100)
• Play duos/squads with friends (5)
• Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings
• Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (10)
• Use Chiller Launcher to apply icy feet to opponents (10)
• Collect Gold Bars (100)
• Catch a Snowy Flopper
• Revive a player in different matches (3)
• Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (3)
• Stoke a campfire (2)
Published at Sat, 19 Dec 2020 13:59:15 +0000