Fortnite fans can check out the new Foreshadowing challenge on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Switch.
The new Fortnite Foreshadowing quests launched alongside update 16.50 earlier this week.
Epic’s new Foreshadowing challenges will lay the foundations for the end of season event, and the story going into Season 7.
The first two Foreshadowing challenges task players with repairing damaged telescopes and investigating a downed black helicopter site.
Out now, the third Foreshadowing challenge tasks players with using five CB Radios across the map.
“Use CB Radio – I swear! The radio started asking me questions! I hope she knows what she’s getting herself in to?” reads the challenge description.
Launching within the next week, the fourth challenge tasks players with placing warning signs at crop circles, while the final Foreshadowing challenge tasks players with destroying “spooky TV sets”.
With the Fortnite CB Radios challenge out now, Express Online has marked the map with the locations of the different Radios.
As you can see from the map below, the CB Radios – which are marked with an X – can be found around the edges of the map.
The first CB Radio can be found to the north of Stealthy Stronghold, towards the coast. Just interact with the radio to cross it off the list.
A second CB Radio is located between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks, while a third is to the east of the aforementioned Steamy Stacks.
Fans can earn XP by visiting the fourth CB Radio to the west of Slurpy Swamp, and a fifth can be found to the south of Misty Meadows.
If you’re still unsure where to look and what to do when you find them, check out the video below for more information.
The full list of Fortnite Foreshadowing Quests can be found below.
The Fortnite Foreshadowing challenges in full…
• Repair damaged telescopes (5)
– They’re coming for our telescopes? What’s next? Microscopes? It’s almost like someone doesn’t want us looking at the stars.
• Investigate downed black helicopter (1)
– Someone’s been flying low and scaring my corn. Look into it would ya? India Oscar? Yeah, that don’t fool me. I know IO when I see it.
• Use CB Radio (5)
– I swear! The radio started asking me questions! I hope she knows what she’s getting herself in to?
• Place warning signs at crop circle (5)
– All I want is to grow corn. It shouldn’t be this hard. Pranksters, aliens, whatever you are, if you come for my corn, there’s gonna be trouble.
• Destroy spooky TV sets (1)
– All unauthorised broadcasts must be terminated. I have an idea where those are coming from… and I don’t like it.
Published at Fri, 28 May 2021 15:32:00 +0000