Marvel recently released the trailer for Eternals, an upcoming film in the next phase of films. Already the multiverse has been teased thanks to WandaVision, and Loki will no doubt add even further fuel to the fire. But looking back on the old films – can you name the character who said each line?
Marvel fans are often proud of their great knowledge of the franchise, especially the MCU.
Of course, there are also famous other films which are considered to be Marvel-adjacent, such as the Spider-Man franchise and the X-Men movies which came out through Fox.
Soon, most of these films will be under one banner, making the possibilities for crossovers absolutely endless.
But can you name the character who said these lines, testing your knowledge of the Marvel world, both MCU and otherwise?
7. Who said: “I get emails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy.”
8. Who said: “Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.”
9. Who said: “Let me know if ‘real power’ wants a magazine or anything.”
10. Who said: “You call me ‘young lady’ again, I’ll shove my foot up somewhere it’s not supposed to be.”
11. Who said: “I would rather be a good man than a great king.”
12. Who said: “Mankind has always feared what it doesn’t understand.”
7. Black Widow (Avengers: Endgame)
8. Drax (Guardians of the Galaxy)
9. Nick Fury (Avengers Assemble)
10. Maria Rambeau (Captain Marvel)
11. Thor (Thor: The Dark World)
12. Magneto (X-Men)
Published at Sun, 30 May 2021 10:14:34 +0000