Stacey Solomon recently teamed up with Beci Tyrell – the founder of Twinkle Cottage, a Yorkshire-based business that sells handmade wax melts. Wax melts have become a popular way to fill homes with festive scents such as cinnamon and spiced apple. Stacey recently shared photos on Instagram of her Christmas-decorated home which included festive melts in the shape of Christmas trees.
Instructions for making the wax melts:
1. Carefully melt your wax chips in a heatproof jug. Place the jug in a pan of boiling water on your hob and boil on medium heat for 10 minutes. Leave in the pan to keep warm.
2. Add dye chips in a colour of your choice to an empty jug.
3. Pour 100ml of melted wax into the jug with the dye chips.
4. Stir dye chips in with a whisk for a minute or so.
5. (Optional) Add mica powder to the mix. This will make your melts metallic. Mix well.
6. Add 10ml of fragrance oil to the melted wax and stir well.
7. Pour into your moulds or ice cube tray.
8. (Optional) Sprinkle glitter on before the melts harden.
9. Leave to mature for a couple of weeks as the scent will develop.
10. Melt over a wax burner.
Users can join Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon for a drinks trolley workshop.
They can also join Rylan Clark-Neal and Mo Bro’s in a workshop about how to grow your own business.
David Walliams is also hosting a workshop where he reads a bedtime story for children.
Published at Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:01:00 +0000