Marvel’s Avengers 1.3.0 update patch notes: PS4, Xbox game gets BIGGEST update yet
Marvel’s Avengers has been given a huge new update on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The game’s biggest update yet, update V1.3.0 addresses over 1,000 issues on console and PC.
According to the update 1.3.0 patch notes, the new download fixes everything from graphical issues to game-breaking progression bugs.
The update is out now on PC, and will be available at 2am BST UK time for PS4 and Xbox One.
Fans can report any additional problems by visiting the Marvel’s Avengers Reddit thread for update 1.3.0.
“If you have bugs to report after installing this update, please post them to the Patch V1.3.0 thread on Reddit so we can track them and continue working towards fixes,” Square Enix explains.
“While the focus of this patch was resolving bugs, future near-term patches will integrate more quality-of-life adjustments and feedback-driven features/tuning.
“We can’t thank you enough for your patience and support. Please keep it coming; you are helping shape the future of Marvel’s Avengers.”
You can see the marvel’s Avengers PS4, Xbox One and PC patch notes below…
Marvel’s Avengers update 1.3.0 campaign patch notes…
• Fixed an issue where A-Day would not progress if the player started the campaign from the War Table after selecting Avengers Initiative first.
• Fixed infinite loads when reloading the game during “The Light that Failed” and “To Stand Alone”.
• Resolved bad save states for an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
• Fixed an issue where a strongbox in “House Call” was sometimes not usable.
• Fixed an occasional bug with the bridge in the mission “House Call” that prevented progress. This should also fix bad save states.
• Fixed an issue where Pause and Character menus were blocked during “Testing… 1, 2, 3”.
• Fixed an issue where you would be teleported out of world when attacking the boss between fight phases in “To Stand Alone”.
• Fixed an issue where steps 1 and 2 of the “A Global Offensive” mission chain were not tracking properly.
• Fixed an issue where combat would not progress when defeating both Assault Adaptoids at the same time in “By Force of Mind”.
• Fixed a hole in geometry in “Dogs of War”.
• Fixed an where players could fall out of bounds in “Along came a Spider”
• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside geometry in “Rocket’s Red Glare” after enabling the teleport to space.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes an enemy could be stuck behind a closed door during “Task at Hand”.
• Fixed an issue in “Bad Blood” where the Final cinematic would sometimes not play audio.
• Fixed an issue preventing “Interrogation Anxiety” from being completed. This should also fix bad save states.
Multiplayer and matchmaking patch notes…
• Various fixes to multiplayer & matchmaking systems, including:
• Reduction of cooldown after leaving a strike team before the user could matchmake again (from 30 second down to 4 seconds).
• Matchmaking now stays enabled during mission launch countdown to give more time for players to join.
• Fixed a bug where the “Searching for Heroes” UI would not always match the actual matchmaking status.
• Fixed a bug where multiple host migrations would prevent the player from matching successfully again.
• Fixed “Quick Match – Launch with any Hero” failing when two Quick Match players joined another match simultaneously.
• Fixed losing Quick Match status when a player failed to join another match.
• Fixed a bug where leaving an existing Strike Team would prevent the next Quick Match attempt from working properly.
Additional PlayStation Fixes…
• Fixed bug where players would not join an existing lobby if ‘Quick Match – Launch with any Hero’ was selected while set to the same Hero as a player in the lobby
• Optimized matchmaking filters to reduce matchmaking search times
• Changed matchmaking algorithms to reduce server load and further improve matchmaking search times
• Generally improved matchmaking invite functionality and bug fixes.
Additional Xbox Fixes…
• Fixed bug where a lobby would become unjoinable if a host migration occurred during an active mission.
• Fixed a bug where invites would not work if a player had the “Show as offline” privacy setting enabled.
• Update from V1.2.5: We have confirmed that “New Girl Makes Good” will retroactively grant on Xbox if you had earned it prior to Patch V1.2.5. “Tentative Peace” will not retroactively grant. Both have been properly registering progress since V1.2.5.
Even more patch notes can be found by visiting the Marvel’s Avengers website.
Published at Fri, 18 Sep 2020 23:34:43 +0000