If you’ve been playing Wordle since the early days, then the pressure is on to keep up that all-important winning streak. Wordle 265 is live for the duration of March 11, meaning you have just 24-hours to figure out the answer. If you’re struggling with Wordle 265 for March 11, then Express Online has put together a selection of three spoiler-free clues to help you along the way. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest hints for Wordle 265. Good luck!
There’s a good chance you already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re new to the game, here’s how it works.
As part of Wordle, players are given six chances to figure out a different five-letter word each day.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 265 hints for March 11…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 265 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 265 contains just one vowel.
2. Wordle 265 starts with the letter ‘W’.
3. Remember, you only have 24-hours to solve Wordle 265. Make sure you keep an eye on the time.
Published at Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:03:59 +0000