Fortnite spooky TV sets Foreshadowing Quest is live now. The new Foreshadowing Quest tasks players with finding and destroying five spooky TV sets littered around the Battle Royale map. Completing this Fortnite Foreshadowing Quest will reward you with 24,000 XP.
The description for the Fortnite Foreshadowing Quest Line says: “Destroy spooky TV sets. All unauthorised broadcasts must be terminated.
“I have an idea where those are coming from…and I don’t like it.”
You need to find and destroy five spooky TV sets to complete the Fortnite Foreshadowing Quest, with seven on the map in total.
If you’re struggling to find where the Fortnite spooky TV set map locations are then don’t worry – Express.co.uk is here to help.
And, in case you need any further info then here are details on each location…
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #1 – On a small island that is slightly northeast of Craggy Cliffs
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #2 – South west of Coral Castle near a cliff edge by Fort Crumpet
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #3 – Just north of Holly Hedges by a large rock in between some trees
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #4 – Near Dirty Docks, slightly south west of that POI you’ll find another Fortnite spooky TV set by some pine trees
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #5 – West of Lazy Lake, cross the river, head up the cliff and you’ll find the TV set by pine trees again
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #6 – At a campsite near the weather station
• Fortnite spooky TV set location #7 – South of Slurpy Swamp, hidden away near some trees
Published at Sat, 05 Jun 2021 07:13:00 +0000