Other signs may include: fatigue, lethargy, feeling faint, tinnitus, or loss of appetite and weight loss.
Those with a vitamin B12 deficiency may suffer from headaches, pale skin, and breathlessness.
There are a whole host of warning signs to be aware of, including:
- A pale yellow tinge to your skin
- A sore and red tongue (glossitis)
- Mouth ulcers
- Pins and needles (paraesthesia)
- Changes in the way that you walk and move around
- Disturbed vision
- Changes in the way you think, feel and behave
A decline in your mental abilities, such as memory, understanding and judgement (dementia).
Further symptoms include reduced sense of taste, muscle weakness and diarrhoea.
Published at Sun, 24 Jan 2021 21:31:00 +0000